HELP w/my Windows Mobile Outlook email

Discussion in 'Email/Messaging (Windows Mobile)' started by GracieLeu, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GracieLeu

GracieLeu Newbie

About a week ago I upgraded to WM6. I am not sure how do I go about send Outlook email? I have an email saved to my Drafts folder but, do not know how do I go about sending email. Do I need to be signed onto the Internet before I send or what? I have had my Treo 750 for almost a year now & am still learning how to use some applications.
  2. AKAJohnDoe

AKAJohnDoe Mobile Deity

Welcome to Brighthand, GracieLeu.

Who is your cellular service provider? Pocket Outlook needs to be configured for the ISP and you will either need to be connected directly or indirectly via ActiveSync/WMDC.
  3. GracieLeu

GracieLeu Newbie

Hi John Doe. I have AT&T/Cingular, as my cellular provider. Are you saying that, in order for me to send email from my mobile's outlook, I need to be connected directly to my ActiveSync, like the cable??
  4. AKAJohnDoe

AKAJohnDoe Mobile Deity

No, that would be an indirect connection; however, that should also work.

The direct connection would be via your AT&T data plan.