Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scjjtt, Jan 1, 2020.

1. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

<rick waits to see prezactly how Our Dear Moderator reacts...>

*is too a word! combination of precisely and exactly, so there

scjjtt, raspabalsa and lelisa13p like this.
  2. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Bwahahahaha! :vbgrin: Nothing wrong with my waistline, fellas. :vbtongue:

And yes, Otto, I'm aware of the qualifications required to be a palindrome. :vbwink:

I purposely call them Number Days as a larger, umbrella description because of the wide variations of pleasing combinations Calendar numbers can present. Perhaps I should've explained my definition but oops! Didn't occur to me. :vbsmile:

Even as a kid, I remember being intrigued by this kind of number play, sometimes single numbers groupings, sometimes in pairs. I loved the simple combinations like 12/12/12 and 10/10/10 but those types won't be coming up anymore. My all time favorite was the magical year of 1961 because :vbeek: it read the same UPSIDE DOWN!!! :vbcool: :vbcool: :vbcool: :vbgrin: I remember writing the year with a big, fat pencil on that weird school paper that had a solid line below several broken lines at different heights so that everyone learned to write the same way. The writing version of training wheels. You old guys know. :vbtongue:

Happy New Year! :hi:

3. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Lucky you... I have some serious weight to lose starting next week. And yes, it was I who bragged about losing weight via wisdom teeth removal :oops:.

4. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

I wish I could say the same about my waistline...

Hook and scjjtt like this.