Happy Birthday_night raspy!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RickAgresta, Jan 22, 2021.

1. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

I *knew* this was coming up for at l ast a week; if my 755p hadn't been blinking at me ("Sir! You have a reminder!") I'd have missed it…

Hope it was a good day, sorry it wasn't spent with IRL_family (if I have your schedule correct), as opposed to us virtual kinfolk. Be well, stay safe (damn virus!)

If the breakroom cake doesn't have the BruceBanner seal, and an endorsement by The Hulk, stay away!

Most_recent_BBcake-1600659826-picsaycakes-picsay (1).png .

2. Mi An

Mi An Hyperfocal

Happy Birthday!

worldslargestspaghetti.jpg

3. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

Happy Birthday, raspy!

4. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

:vbsmile: :vbsmile: :vbsmile: Happy Birthday from the Gang! :vbsmile: :vbsmile: :vbsmile:
    Cupcakes - party-monster-cupcakes.jpg

5. Tom LaPrise

Tom LaPrise Absent-Minded Professor

Happy Birthday!

scjjtt, raspabalsa, lelisa13p and 5 others like this.
  6. headcronie

headcronie Greyscale. Nuff Said. Super Moderator

I missed it? There any leftovers? *sigh*

Happy Belated Birthday!!

scjjtt, raspabalsa, lelisa13p and 4 others like this.
  7. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

Happy Birthday! May this cirle 'round the sun be better than the last! Cheers! :newpalm:

scjjtt, raspabalsa, lelisa13p and 4 others like this.
  8. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Hello my friends, and thank you very much for all the presents! I'm sorry I wasn't around yesterday and most of today, but you'll see it was for a very good reason. Rick has my schedule correct, and I wasn't meant to spend my b-day with my loved ones. But circumstances turned in my favor almost at the last minute: next month I have to renew my visa in Bolivia, but my passport has only one blank page left, so I had to renew it as well, before applying for the new visa. So I spoke with management, and since apparently it's in everyone's interest that I continue entering legally to Bolivia they rushed to change my flight reservation and I flew to Ecuador late Wednesday. I got to have breakfast at my kids' Thursday and we're spending the weekend together. Early Monday I return to Bolivia. It's a short trip, but it's been most enjoyable!

Rick: thanks for continuing to be BH's Custodian of Records :cool:. It's great to see the b-day threads spring around unexpectedly - maybe that's because the rest of us are a bunch of lazy amnesic old people :D. Love the Hulk endorsement. I grew up with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno. Mark Ruffalo's performance is great, but the former two will always be the Hulk/Banner combo in my mind :newpalm:

Mi An, that pic made me drool almost incontrolably... Fortunately I cooked spaghetti yesterday. Made enough for lunch and dinner for my kids and me. Delicious!

jig, lelisa, Tom, thank you very much for your wishes :):). Sorry HC, no leftovers... When it comes to spaghetti at raspyhouse (or, more accurately in this case, raspykidshouse ;)) , there never are :D.

Hook, may that be true for us all. Damn virus indeed, but may we all continue to be in good health and enjoying our company here or elsewhere. BTW, today I had my sixth PCR covid test. I seem to be getting used to the invasive procedure (remember it's a 6-inch long swab :eek: into the nostril) because today felt a lot less offensive than the previous times.

9. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

Raspy - a very happy birthday to you. I'm glad your schedule got changed making it possible to have time with your family.

I hope & pray that this new year of life will be the best yet for you & yours!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

10. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Thanks, Scott, for your wishes and for your prayers. These times seem to continue to require a lot of both things!