FS: NEC Versa 486 Laptop

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by AK47, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK47

AK47 Professional Loiterer

For sale or will trade for any color PDA. Specs include a 40mhz 486SL (w/ internal FPU; that was a big deal back in 1994), 20mb RAM, 250mb hard drive, Windows 95, 10" VGA TFT LCD (no dead spots, bright picture) and an AC adaptor is also included. The battery is shot and there is a crack near the hinge on the top if the lid. Otherwise, this laptop is in decent condition with wear that would be expected from a 12 year old laptop computer. I can also include a very nice carry case if desired. PM or reply with best offers.

2. donbes

donbes Mobile Deity

you are joking right ?

3. AK47

It's worth the try... Who knows, this could be a collectors item one day :)

Still if it's not old enough for anyone here, I also have a circa 1990 Bondwell B310 with DOS 3.3, WordPerfect 5.1, 1mb RAM, monochrome non-backlit (like calculator screen) CGA lcd, 40mb hard drive and 8mhz 286 CPU. Only missing power cord.

EDIT: If it helps the sell, I can throw in an ethernet card and sell the laptop as an "Advanced Technology Low Profile Portable Programmable Print Server."

4. Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy Detective/Moderator

Did you know that Brighthand has a sister site, LaptopReview.com? I think you might find a better target audience there.

5. donbes

donbes Mobile Deity

but realistically why are you selling it and what are you expecting to get out of it ?

6. AK47

Looking to clean my closet space and get in return anything that has enough worth to justify shiping out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.