FS/FT: Sharp Wizard OZ-630

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by AK47, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK47

AK47 Professional Loiterer

I'm looking to sell my Sharp Wizard OZ-630 because I have too many electronics at the moment. This little device is in excellent condition with a keyboard that looks new, smooth hinges and a screen that's very crisp. The only real defect is that there are two vertical columns of dead pixels on the display (dead pixels seems to be a common issue with the Wizard) but it's still usable (I used it for phone numbers, notes, schedules, etc with these lines with no issues). The device has 256kb memory and features a calculator, price markup calculator, currency converter, user database, computer port, option port, phone book, memo pad, calender, world clock and a date book. If anyone is interested in this, let me know.

I'm open to best money offers as well as trade offers. Pics will be available by the end of tonight.[​IMG]

2. johnnymapson

johnnymapson Mobile Consultant

That's crazy! I always wondered if there was actually someone who bought these "PDA'S" You might just give it to someone you don't like!!!

3. BAB2000

BAB2000 An "Olde Moderator" #2

Everyone starts with some model, me a OZ8000 with a whopping 64KB on internal RAM.

It is funny:rolleyes: you would be so judgemental of an older model...:confused:

4. AK47

Well, to whoever put the pic in there, thanks! As for the device itself, I actually like it quite a bit. The screen is nice to look at, the batteries last forever and I don't have to worry about my graffiti strokes being inaccurate. I also don't have software crashes or wait times for the applications to load. Also, without any extra features to clutter things up, you'd be amazed at how much data 256kb can hold.

Some high resolution photos of the unit for sale are located at:
    http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1805520
    (note that the discoloration in the screen is due to the scan lines which are not visibe to the human eye. in person, the screen will look perfectly normal)

5. johnnymapson

johnnymapson Mobile Consultant

Chill, I was just poking a little fun. My first one was a sharp wizard as well. Which everyone would have known had all my information not been lost from brighthand when they changed servers quite some time ago! Along with all of my posts and history! Anyway, no way would I judge an "older model" that obviously has served it's purpose for quite some time. I had a similar one while I was in the military and changed the battery when I got done after 4 years. Try that with a new pda.

6. wfabianbl

wfabianbl www.protones-rock.com

Could anybody tell me where to find the software to synchronize this organizer with my computer? My wife's one is dying and we lost the floppys containing the software years ago, I contacted to the sharp's support, but they did not answer. Thanks in advance.
    By the way, XLink/Win did not work.

7. DJ Rome

DJ Rome Tinkerer & Dealer

Do these count as PDAs? I see them more as purely organizers. Anyways, I started with a $70 T665c in 2005 and that was pretty advanced at the time.

8. AK47

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.