From Play to Z: An increasingly comprehensive, yet decidedly non-authoritative Moto Z Play review

Discussion in 'General Smartphone/Handheld/Wearable Discussion' started by Mi An, Jan 24, 2017.

1. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

I don't really get what the huge problem is. I know people with experience in getting stuff produced in Asia, and they can usually get something like this done easily. It's predicting the demand and marketing it that's usually the problem. The 'sourcing parts' excuse doesn't seem right to me unless I'm missing a huge issue I don't see.

scjjtt, RickAgresta and headcronie like this.
  2. Mi An

Mi An Nexus Refugee

I have great confidence that they've acted in good faith. Certainly, experience helps, as do good partners. One way to gain experience and learn which partners are good (and for what) is to try and fail. As to the parties who already had the most experience building quality landscape qwertys, such as htc nokia and.... motorola, well, they wouldn't take my phone calls. :vboops:

I can't think of any other character who had such an unwatchable debut that developed so delightfully. TNG had a pilot that aspired to daytime soap quality (in all metrics save production quality) and a finale that bested every star trek movie. Both starring Q.