Found some more PTunes skins, this time both 320 x 320 and 320 x 480

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Palm OS)' started by Ohappydaye, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohappydaye

Ohappydaye Wonder Palmstress

You're welcome. I like it a lot too! :newpalm:

2. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

no intention at all of hijacking the thread, but as a registered user of pTunes Deluxe 3.13 (now up to 3.18, the last 3.x version), is it worth the paid upgrade for me to get up to speed? I didn't see the real value in internet presets, since thats not how I use my TX w/pTunes, and when possible, I don't go with Apple format music. AAMOF, I'm currently looking to see if I can hook up my iPod to my PC, to transfer the songs directly, and save in mp3 format...

3. Ohappydaye

I'm up to 4.0.5 Deluxe on my TX...well I was before I moved it over to my 755p, which is now at 4.0.6. I think you've missed a few updates Rick. :D

Honestly though, I can't tell you if it's worth it or not. Only because I can't remember prior versions well enough to tell you what the differences are. :eek:

I love it...but that's not very helpful to you. Now is it? :eek: :D

4. BrentDC

BrentDC Perspective is everything

5. minimalposter

minimalposter some call me ... mp

The ugrade is a big difference on the Treo. Version 3.xx does not allow you to play PT with the screen off.

I had a deluxe 3.xx license and I was forced to pay for a deluxe upgrade or do the free upgrade to 4.0 w/o the deluxe features or live with the screen on. It was a frustrating choice :(

6. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

Just wanted to point out that AAC is not "Apple format," it is a format Apple happens to use. ;)

7. Ohappydaye

Since I wasn't very helpful before, I'd like to add that the Deluxe version (4.xxx) allows you to play mp3, wav, ogg, acc and wma. I really love my internet radio, never thought I'd listen to it all that much but I do (did with the TX too...having the wifi at home was great). So, I'd pop my earbuds in and get to cleaning up with my own little virtual soundtrack playing. :D

Also, as mp pointed out, being able to play it with the screen off is awesome. I had totally forgotten that mp. Geesh, it's been forever since I moved on up past 3.xxx. ...or maybe my old brain is just failing me. :eek: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.