Escape!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by r0k, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r0k

r0k Dazed

<r0k walks in with a handful of straw...>

Is this underwater basket weaving 101?

2. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

I see... But it's getting close. Right?

Hello, r0k-ster.

3. LizG

LizG On a roll, but watch out

Oh ...r0k has stolen my line ......'tis underwater basket weaving, of course LOL

No, Nine, I am not into those channels that try to sell you what you don't need as cheaply or expensively as they can for a self-assembly job. I like to make my cards from the start, rather than taking someone else's design and sticking the bits together. Have also been doing some knitting, some cross stitch embroidery and taken several on-line courses in learning PSP. I find it all a great escape (from everyday life) ..........

Thinking she has neatly got this back to wear the thread started LOL

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. JRakes

Oh, yes. Indeed. I could use some appreciative cooing noises when I return later tonight. Not that I expect them, mind you. But I would certainly enjoy them!

It's so nice to have to here, Liz. And you, as well, Nine. Where else could one possibly find such, um... "entertainment" on a dreary afternoon before heading to work? :rolleyes:

*sigh*

5. r0k

r0k Dazed

What?!? No scuba gear? Underwater basket weaving doesn't require a rebreather? You have forever shattered my illusions about underwater basket weaving.

Hello, Joe-boy!

Sorry I stole your line, LizG! ;) But anybody that has suffered through diffy-q while the poly sci students are (presumably) taking UBW-101 has a longing to go over to the liberal arts building and join them. So as soon as I see basket weaving mentioned, I instinctively start wondering if the registrar's office is still open...

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  6. JRakes

Well, having already gotten nearly 6" of rain in the past 5 days, and still raining, I could direct you to a pile-o-twigs in the back yard for any remedial studies you might require prior to registration. And bring you hot cider. Or cocoa. And giggle. A lot... ;) :D

7. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

<Rick points out to Nine that this is less than an inch a day, on average...and, besides, there's been quite a drought in the area, so to speak...RA then dashes to the safety of his winged protectors, a coven of mockingbirds...>

8. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

not wishing to be banned, I have no comment. Good morning-noon, Nine. :)

9. JRakes

You're correct, Gator-Head, in that the recently received amounts will help ease the drought. But we've a long way to go...

<Joe-Boy has another old disco song in his head now: "More, More, More." Then trots off to get some coffee and Phone-a-Friend" :rolleyes: >

Mornin', Boys ;)

10. LizG

LizG On a roll, but watch out

Shame the friend's phone is afflicted by the power outage, but then he doesn't care he is out at some new classes ..... under ice basket weaving ...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.