eReader released for Symbian S60v5!

Discussion in 'Other Operating Systems' started by Hook, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mi An

Mi An Hyperfocal

Stole? Sounds like maybe barnes and noble is providing new better programmers if ereader's s60v3 app couldn't even open but the s60v5 app doesn't break until pagination. :newpalm:

2. Hook

Hook Her Clack is Worse Than Her Bite

Wow. Almost a month later, I get this response to my original email to rReader:

Ummmm. Ok. Well, lets hope. No arguement. No trouble-shooting. No "you're right, we better fix that." Just "we'll take it into consideration." Lol

Well, if they fix it, I'll be happy. I just found it an odd message. :rolleyes:

3. Hook

Hook Her Clack is Worse Than Her Bite

They just quietly released version 4.0.1 without making an announcement (wasn't there 48 hours ago) and IT WORKS!!!

Ok, it's not perfect, still has odd little gremlins here and there, most notably if you try to use the landscape keyboard to log in or unlock a book, your phone resets. :rolleyes:

But they fixed the pagination problem!! I don't even have to sideload books I've purchaed, I can download them from my bookshelf OTA.

:newpalm: :newpalm: :newpalm:

Lol. This is how they do it, right. They give us crap, lower our expectations, and then we're so grateful for a partial fix that we dance in the streets. Stolkholm syndrome for software. :p

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. Mi An

Mi An Hyperfocal

Congrats!:)

Honestly, that sounds like a feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.