EM-500 how to overclock?

Discussion in 'Casio' started by Alkor, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alkor

Alkor Newbie

I see that ppl overclock it. But no one say how. All of them just give links to dead forums\sites. Cna some tell what need me to do to clock this old ****? :newpalm:

2. palmgeek5394

palmgeek5394 Nokia N800 + HTC Wizard

That's probably because almost every post about it is several years old. Try copy/pasting the links into this site, they archive older web pages.

3. dnagase

dnagase Cassiopeia Dinosaur

over clocking involves drawing a graphite line between two terminals on the disassembled circuit board of the em-500. I might have the jpeg somewhere, but if not I'll take a pic of my overclocked em500 pc board

4. Alkor

Alkor Newbie

And what clock do u have? I searched pic in net, but can't past it here. Stupid 5 post limit. where show's how to do 168, 180 and 204. But i don't understand how to maky it 204 o_O too bad pic i can't see what do(

5. Gerard

Gerard Mobile Deity

The site Chris De Herrera offered on pocketpcfaq was this:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20010619015958/www.brighthand.com/html/howto/overclock4.html
    And the image in question, since you are having trouble posting it, is this:
    [​IMG]
    It's small, blurry, and the blue line seems very unclear as to which connection one is supposed to make with the soft pencil.

Perhaps he meant to connect the two solder points closest to the ends of the blue line, on a diagonal? No idea really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.