Ebook Readers?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Help and Announcements' started by LandSurveyor, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varjak

Varjak Mobile Deity

QF, the DX might be big (although a viewing area about the size of a piece of notebook paper would seem to me to be the minimum for making a dedicated reader worthwhile); the other ones are pretty small for use as a PRIMARY source for reading books, magazines, and newspapers.

2. LandSurveyor

LandSurveyor LandSurveyor

I think paperback size (at most) would be OK for travel. Might want your notebook size model for use at home. Especially, as you mention, for magazines.

Hopefully, the travel size models will be at least somewhat rugged. And tell 'em to please not bury the sd (or @$*%& micro sd) card under a battery like they do with phones.

3. Mi An

Mi An Untethered

I hear that. The makers can't imagine why you'd need to remove it regularly, so why should it matter where it is? Well guys, outside the lab, sometimes things don't go according to plan.

4. questionfear

questionfear Google'd.

Depends on your tastes. The size of the Kindle doesn't really bother me, it's about the size of a quality paperback (the bigger paperbacks). It all depends on the person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.