Download Google Camera Go APK Mod with Night Mode [v1.8.3] - RPRNA

Discussion in 'General Smartphone/Handheld/Wearable Discussion' started by scjjtt, Oct 9, 2020.

1. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

Hook and jigwashere like this.
  2. Tom LaPrise

Tom LaPrise Absent-Minded Professor

Very limited settings but not bad for a lightweight GCam version. I'll keep the other GCam builds I've installed.

scjjtt, Hook and jigwashere like this.
  3. internetpilot

internetpilot Flying Dog (...duh...)

I'll give it a try. Although it says it doesn't require the Camera2 API, I'm wondering if it takes advantage of it if you do have it running (like the Moto G Stylus does). If it doesn't make use of the Camera2 API, I highly doubt the image quality is a good as the other ports because that means no Google HDR+.

The main reason I'm interested in trying it is that there's an option in the settings to switch storage from internal to external SD. The genuine Google Camera (and its ports) has no idea what external storage is. My folder sync setup is working well for moving everything from internal to external on a daily basis, but it would be nice to just have it go directly to external storage.

4. internetpilot

internetpilot Flying Dog (...duh...)

Yeah, basically there's no HDR post processing at all so the photos turn out even worse than the Moto Camera app. Sure do wish the better ports had that storage location setting tho!

scjjtt, Hook, RickAgresta and 2 others like this.