Dirt Cheap T|T3's!!!

Discussion in 'Palm' started by Ninja, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja

Ninja Mobile Deity

Office depot has made a major pricing error. They are offering the T|T3 for $199! Go here for a look!

2. cancoi

cancoi Mobile Evangelist

oops.

3. Vidge

Vidge Come visit us!

Just tried to order one - none in stock :( (Heck - I was going to buy it and eBay it!)

4. mokoni

mokoni Member

Thanks for the idea, Vidge... I just bought one and I pick it up tomorrow at my local Office Depot. My credit card was already charged $210.94; I just need to show my receipt to pick it up. Not a bad short-term investment.

5. spacevulture

spacevulture Mobile Enthusiast

I bought one,too... only option to not get into the backorder mode is to select store to pick up from.... let's hope they have some in stock in these stores.... :)
    -Juergen

6. joaocesar

joaocesar Mobile Enthusiast

can anyone buy one of those for $199 and send it to me in portugal by mail ?

7. sjweise

sjweise Mobile Deity

That price is insane. I tried to select a store, but I just got dumped back to checking out w/o it in my basket? 200 bucks, wow. Even if we all back order it, who knows when those orders will be available.

8. Ninja

Ninja Mobile Deity

Don't select a store, just select it for back order and delivery...OD will honor walk-ins with web receipts. You just have to bluster a bit (been there, done that; works great). Wish I had the money to indulge...:(

9. stele

stele Mobile Enthusiast

I work at an office depot as a technology person. it was a major pricing error, and we recieved several internet orders at the store, some pre-paid. however we are not honoring them, and are calling the customers and refunding the money. we pulled ours off the floor so as to not sell them and kept them in lock up. we can do this because if you look on the site policy on the web site, it says that we can refuse sales or return them, and we are not accountable for pricing errors. even if it is ordered for store pickup we dont have to honor it, even if it is in stock. good luck if you are able to get one, i wanted to but was told i could get fired. some customers were able to at other stores before they pulled the plug. i think it is all rather amusing and wish you luck, but don't expect to get your way, especially from me. hahahaha.

"nick burns, your office depot computer guy"

10. Xarthan

Xarthan Mobile Consultant

why is it still on the webpage then office depot guy? i would think first thing u guys would do is pull that webpage off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.