Desperate Need of Help: CF Driver Sony Clie

Discussion in 'Palm General' started by PalmPiloter, Sep 27, 2013.

1. PalmPiloter

PalmPiloter Newbie

Ok, here's the deal. I've been a long time Palm Pilot user. In fact, I was on these forums way back when. In 2005ish, I quit using my Palm (name a model, I've had plenty up until then) and recently found my old Sony Clie NX60 I bought back in 2003ish.

I have several MS Duo's laying about, but no higher than 128mb. But I'd like to use bigger cards and I only have Compact Flash cards from various cameras and other handhelds. I know that "around April" of 2003, Sony released a driver so Clie users could use CF cards in the CF slot. However, I can't seem to find any links to the driver. I was even chatting with Sony support (haha, funny experience having a guy look for drivers from over a decade ago), and even though he was trying his best, even he couldn't procure the driver for me. Not even a name. (Which would help me on Google.)

So this weary old Palm Piloter is on his knees, begging anyone who may still visit these forums, to have some mercy and throw a bone my way if you know something or have a link.

Thanks in advance to any helpful souls out there, and apologies if this is posted in the incorrect forum.