'Default Subscription' option not working

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Help and Announcements' started by CEB, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CEB

CEB Mobile Deity

I have my 'default subscription' set to 'Instant Email', but new subscriptions sometimes get logged as 'None'. I don't think it's me going mad (but it could be).

Is this a known problem? I saw a 6 month old thread about the subscription checker being a big hit on the system, but I assume that has been fixed because some of the threads get the correct 'Instant' setting. :confused:

2. questionfear

questionfear Google'd.

Not sure, but I noticed today that I sometimes get notifications and sometimes don't...sometimes even when I haven't revisted the thread i get notifications, but in other threads I've made several posts and get nothing.

Maybe the system is trying to gauge how interested you are in the threads and allocating accordingly. ;)

3. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Depends how you access this place and which style you use for displaying the pages.

In my case using my 680 with Mobile 2 will result in this behavior. It never fails when using a PC using Plain Style.

4. CEB

CEB Mobile Deity

Hi H!

Well that explains it. It's a bug in the software. I'll try setting my bookmark to the 'view all subscribed threads' page, maybe it'll show up as bold there for new replies in Mobile 2.

Thanks very much.

Colin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.