Dedicated to lives lost of the terrist at.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MrDebit1, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDebit1

MrDebit1 www.lqx.net\cs

OK I and most of you probably know that they have 4 suspects under control at the moment. It has been a bit over 24 hrs and I can say that I have not been able to get it off my mind. Hell I even had a dream about it. I dreamed I was on the front lines taking on the T's myself. Now that probably was all inspired by my playing a video game called Couter-Strike but hey none the less I have donated 50.00 to red cross and I am going to go give not blood but what ever that other thing is called that you can do and do it again in 2 weeks. I urge you all to come together as a country and rise above the rest.

I seen some heartwarming stuff on tv tongiht.

There was a man who was something with the arabic comunities and he stood tall and said "I AM AN AMERICAN" that is what it is about folks. Do not hate people in our country that are arabic they are not the ones who did this. I do not belive in arabic-americans irish-americans portorican-americans the fack of the matter is you are in america and you reside here so you are an *****************AMERICAN***********

if you dont like that well get out because you came here like the rest of the imagrints did to find a better life. I can tell you that I have been to some F*C*ed up places in my day and I would not leave my country if you paid me 1 million dollars.

that is all I have to say for not

AMERICANS ARE AMERICANS NO DIFFERENCE!

2. Spekko

Spekko Mobile Deity

Why is that comforting? Because "you are with me." Whoever that 'you' is, that is the one doing the comforting. So shouldn't we know who this 'you' is?

3. Tintin

Tintin Still have my Pilot 1000

Not being a religious man myself, I'm no authority.

But, I beleive the 'you' in the above quote is actually 'You' as in 'Him' as in God.

4. larrylart

larrylart Member

There is no answer like 'VIOLENCE' . That is more like a special effect . that is more the way the did it! But now there is a need for a prominent answer and real one. So what is going to be ?
    Is that US going to fight and erase those like Talibans ? That will be difficult and that will cost at least 5 americas per one terrorists long they are playing on their land) and the result will be ? Violence usually implies violence ... humans by nature don't accept the idea of being shutdown.
    To the other side there is a need for action. If US is not going to react then the terrorist acts will intensify and be a real problem in future + that UN and all peace supporting organizations will have to suffer and lose their credibility.
    If you just analyze different terrorist organizations around the world then you will see that they have a common point and that is 'sweet home' they all live in a society who give then somehow a mutual grant to survive. Without that they will not exist. So what then? you cannot actually erase a society for the fact that is tolerating something they actually cannot control(so long most of them are very poor) But you can force them to be civilized and run democracy. Most of them understand that but they need some help and I think that can be done . And I think they have no excuse to refuse that !
    So, all you have to do is just invade those countries and form proper democratic governments and keep them on control. And they have no excuse again . Can now Japan accuse US for trying to force their culture ? I don't think so! So that may be a real solution. And maybe the only one ... they said that many in that side of the world are suffering and not agree - a well then they have one way to prove ... if they fail ... then there will be just one rule ...

I feel so lost that now I realize that I lost a very good friend of mine in WTC. I feel angry and empty but I will keep him forever in my heart! And he will live as much as I will .... And still I feel all thunders through my mind ... but war isn't and never been a on time answer. ca solve a problem for short time but in the end the 'wise' will survive ... as always from the beginning.

Sorry for my mess .. hope you will be able to understand what I mean...

Larry Lart

5. larrylart

larrylart Member

Yes, I will smile and keep my friend's memories warm and alive in my heart. I think they agree that now wherever they are.
    I am not gonna let any dark shadow over my friend's memories. I will keep him alive and we all should do that and think cold but fell warm ... not let them dark our lifes and memories - not let them win!

Call me stupid if I am wrong!

6. icePAQ

icePAQ Mobile Consultant

Tintin -- you are correct... The 'you' in this verse does indeed refer to God...

7. NYIllustrator

NYIllustrator Mobile Deity

Hi, I live in NYC and am part of the Red Cross. First of all I would like to say, that this travesty will live in infamy and NEVER be forgotten. I am sure the United States with bring EXTREME justice to the cowardless bastards who perpatrated these horrific acts. Now the main reason I am posting.....If there is anyone who feels they want to help but can't do so because they live outside of NY or whatever the reason may be; the red cross needs donations. The donations go towards food water and shelter for people whos apartment complexes have been destroyed by the wreck as well as to supply emergency crews working on saving people from the trade center with water, food, coffee, supplies, and equipment. The number you can call is 1-800-HELP-NOW and ANY size donation is appreciated. Thank you, and god bless America.

8. imported_bandit

imported_bandit Mobile Evangelist

From Hong Kong:

We (my colleagues and I) salute the men and women whom are currently searching for survivors in the rumbles of WTC.

Is an event which no one can imagine, we are all speechless of this cowardice action by the terrorists. We hope the US government can quickly identify the ones responsible for this destruction and punished them forever.

Our deepest sympathies to all those affected by this evil act of violence, and we wish the ones injured a quick recovery.

Sept 13th 1:15 P.M. HKT

9. MrDebit1

MrDebit1 www.lqx.net\cs

It seems to me that the Pres. really is doing a nice job to find out who did this. I am impressed with the quick response of this whole situation. Furthermore I can only say I do think that they know who did this but they are not going to make that public. Why would they and risk vital information leaking into the wrong hands. Rest asaure that Bush cannot let this one pass by he will be deamed as a coward for the rest of his life because he sat back and did nothing as 10,000 people were masacured. AMERICA WILL PROVAIL.

as said it best

"one of these days I'm gonna punch ya in the face"

that is what he will do to the people involved in this act.

10. U007

U007 Mobile Enthusiast

From Paris - France

I want to tell that we feel very much concerned too. This is horrible, the people who did that can't be called Men.

A blind act of terror, that's it. Are we really in the XXIst century?

My deepest sympathies to all those persons affected by try crazy act

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.