Dedicated to lives lost of the terrist at.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MrDebit1, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDebit1

MrDebit1 www.lqx.net\cs

Yep I am starting a thread dedicated to the lives lost during the US most sevear act of war ever. You may all post your thoughts here. Keep in mind that people from around the US will be reading this so please make sure you keep it clean.

2. acraniotes

acraniotes Guest

I'm still trying to get in touch with my wife, who is in our apartment which is only 5 blocks away from where the Twin Towers used to stand. I came up to our countryhouse in Connecticut last night, and she was supposed to join me tonight. She called me after the second crash took place (which she witnessed), and that's the last time we spoke. Since then, both towers have collapsed. Needless to say, I'm concerned - when two 110-story buildings collapse, you want to get the hell outta Dodge. And while I am certain that she is fine, at times like this you just want to be with the ones that you love.

My thoughts and prayers are with all the families of those who lost their lives in this senseless attack on freedom. Words cannot express my feelings of outrage over these tragic events.

-Adam

3. imported_razor

imported_razor Senior Member

I pray for all those involved, including acraniotes and his wife.

If you believe, please pray as well...

4. ITGuy

ITGuy Mobile Deity

Amen.

5. leighj

leighj Mobile Deity

For those looking to make a positive contribution particularly living close to that area - please take time to donate blood - from what the newscasts say it's in critically short supply with casualties mounting.

:(

JL

6. MrDebit1

MrDebit1 www.lqx.net\cs

Glad to see people agree with me. I to feel for all who have to suffer from this madness. As I watched TV only to hear that people were stampeading down the street people got mowed over and hurt or killed by thousands running to save there lives. 1 confirmed erport of a baby crushed by the thousands running to save there own lives. This is the most tragic thing I have seen in my 22 years on this earth.

-Brian

7. MrDebit1

MrDebit1 www.lqx.net\cs

With donating Blood I have heard that they are asking all thoes in waiting rooms of nearby hostpitals to donate. Things just cant get done fast enough. Lets just pray that the last of the planes that are still in the air. I have heard 4 will not crash anywere else.

8. sharkeya

sharkeya Mobile Consultant

I would like to add my condolences to all the people and their relatives.

What more can one say ?

Alan

9. tomo83

tomo83 Guest

I wish to say how deeply sorry i am for the people involved in this tradgedy. This is such a pointless attempt to make a difference. Could someone please tell me how crashing planes into buildings is going to help the country the terrorists are dieing for?? What has now been solved?? NOTHING!!

I will be fasting for the next 24 hours as my sign of respect.

Regards

Tom

10. Whitney

Whitney Senior Member

I am in shock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.