Deadbeat Sellers

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by AK47, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK47

AK47 Professional Loiterer

I think it'd be a good idea to make sure deadbeat sellers and general ripoffs on the forum are publicly known for the best of the members. IF any mod or admin disagrees, feel free to delete this but if not, I'll start the list.

ramp188: I paid him for a Zire over a month ago. Over a week ago I lost communication with him. I still don't have the Palm so I'm just $20 down th chute.

EDIT: Since it's been months and none of my efforts have paid off, I'll just releasethe personal info the kid gave to me in case it matches anything given out to any sellers or buyers here.

Fred Umassor
    18 Lawrence Street
    Uniondale, NY 11553

2. DJ Rome

DJ Rome Tinkerer & Dealer

3. AK47

I wish I would have caught the whiff back in early September. Luckily, I still have the address so I know where to send a bag of dog s**t if nothing else gets done with this guy.

4. Lyzel

Lyzel Mobile Deity

man, If I were you I would file a claim with their local police department for theft. Your loss may be small, but this could be the start for them to rip people off.

Something was fishy when he wouldn't accept PayPal and he insisted on a money order, which makes it very hard to recover the money.

5. DJ Rome

Yep. Anything dealing with mail and scams and constitutes mail fraud, which is a felony. That ought to scare the **** out of him.

6. dapdakid99

dapdakid99 Newbie

7. AK47

If everyone on earth went with that philosophy, nobody's actions would have reaction and criminals would thrive. Your response sounds like that of a girly-man or an accomplice. Am I in the ballpark on this guess, ramp188?

8. DJ Rome

Hello, ramp188. Mods, you gotta be banning that IP address by now.

9. DJ Rome

Btw, based on your internet connection, you know we can bust your ass right? I'd hate to have your mommy spank you over this.

10. AK47

If you were smart ramp, you'd stay off the internet for some time though I suppose it doesn't change things considering your IP is still recorded. I also have the correct address to submit to the Postal Inspectors come tomorrow morning. While $20 may not be much, what took place is still theft by mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.