Dad needs a new computer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jigwashere, Jan 23, 2018.

1. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

My Subaru Outback was rear-ended about 2 weeks ago. It seemed like a very minor fender-bender, but ended up costing the other party's insurance a bit over $3k plus car rental. It took over a week to complete the repair, and when I picked it up yesterday, we went over the work in detail. They had to repair the rear body panel and floor pan, refinish the lift gate below the window, replace some trim and the bumper cover, and deal with remove/reinstall everything above, below, behind, beside, inside and outside all that nonsense. When I mentioned it had been in a rear-end accident before I purchased it, they said they saw no evidence of it, suggesting that either the damage was cosmetic and/or the repair was well done and thorough.

2. NetBrakr

NetBrakr Gone With The Wind

I forced my mom to upgraded her laptop, Dell Inspiron B130. I bought her the cheapest laptop last year during Cyber Monday. I bought her a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop for $200 (w/o including tax). The performance of it was like meh, slow, but at least it got Windows 10. But she rarely use the computer cause she is always on her phone, Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.4)....YES I KNOW!!!! But don't worry, I got her backup phone, Samsung Galaxy J7 J701M, same as my current phone (currently its Android 7, but there is an upgrade to Android 8, I upgraded mine to Android 8)

scjjtt, lelisa13p, jigwashere and 3 others like this.
  3. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

Good to hear from you, NetBrakr! :hi:

scjjtt, lelisa13p, NetBrakr and 2 others like this.