Crazy Kart is out !

Discussion in 'Press Releases/Announcements' started by StephC, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StephC

    StephC Game Developer at int13 p

    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    [​IMG]

    Crazy Kart, the first game of int13 production, is out.

    The game has just been sent to reviewers.

    It will be available for purchase September, 3rd.

    In the meantime you could download the realtime demo : here
     
  2. Finger

    Finger Mobile Enthusiast

    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    This game looks really good, i was affraid of the performance (toshiba e335 perfromance in gxmark and supposed button lag) but it is smooth enough for me.

    Nice work!
     
  3. sylvangale

    sylvangale Mobile Deity

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    66
    The game should detect whether you have enough memory to run before it gets going. On an h1945 with 6.51MB memory available if I click the icon to play the game a black bar will go across the file menu area then if I click the game icon again the game would actually show... then I would get critical memory error asking me to end "NONAME" or use storage memory. None of the options worked so I had to soft reset. After freeing up some memory the demo runs fine.

    Is there a "vertical" mode to the game?
     
  4. ottoman2

    ottoman2 Mobile Deity

    Messages:
    664
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    66
    Crazy me, I didn't know that real-time meant non-interactive. I hope we get to see a real-playing demo by the time this title becomes available for purchase. While this a good demonstration of the game engine it is still really looping video when everything is said and done.

    It looks good. Too bad we have no idea about the gameplay and controls though.
     
  5. StephC

    StephC Game Developer at int13 p

    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    We are not planning to release a playable demo.

    You'll have to wait the reviews to know more about the gameplay and controls.

    This realtime demo is in fact a replay of games played with the real game, it gives a good feeling of how the game run on your device.
     
  6. terret

    terret Mobile Enthusiast

    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Until there is a real demo consider me a noncustomer.
     
  7. sylvangale

    sylvangale Mobile Deity

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    66
    I can see this thread turning into a boycott thread already. :D
     
  8. Ugo249

    Ugo249 Newbie

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    no boycott for me !

    game looks really good and the game seems be very smooth.
    i have 25/30 fps evreytime !! :)
     
  9. StephC

    StephC Game Developer at int13 p

    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Could you explain why you *absolutely* need 75% of the game for free before purchasing the remaining 25% ?

    Don't you trust the reviews ?
     
  10. NightShade737

    NightShade737 Mack 10

    Messages:
    206
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    66
    The words you are looking for are "Rolling Demo".

    I never buy games on simply reviews or by just seeing a rolling demo. Buying games on reviews is normally quite stupid due to peoples different oppinions and things and different hardware, but most of all, peoples different oppinions on games, i.e. most places reviewed Postal 2 and gave it about 10% where as I thought it was a great game.

    Just my thoughts.

    NS
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page