Corel Slingshot for iOS Review: Share Photos From Your iPhone Through Facebook Discussion

Discussion in 'Headline News' started by Daniel Dern, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Daniel Dern

Daniel Dern Brighthand Contributor

<p>Corel's free Slingshot app lets you easily share pictures from your iPhone (or your iPod or iPad) through Facebook and email. You can also make some small tweaks to your images,&nbsp;but to do more photo editing than that, you'll need a second app.</p>

Read the full content of this Article: Corel Slingshot for iOS Review: Share Photos From Your iPhone Through Facebook

Related Articles:

Apple Sold 17 million iPhones Last Quarter, but Missed Analyst Mark

Apple to Release iPhone 5 in Nine Months

iPhone 4S Brings Record Sale Days to Sprint, AT&T

Apple iPhone 4S is Here!

Apple iOS 5 Upgrade Review

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
  2. r0k

r0k Dazed

Downloaded. Installed. Thanks!

I've got photostream and will soon start a trial of carousel so I want to see how slingshot might fit in. Frankly I'm not that likely to do much with carousel and slingshot. I'm already pushing my photos up to my Mac automagically. I'm more interested in something that process them once they are there but I'll give slinghshot a try nonetheless.