Centro IM`s ???

Discussion in 'Palm Centro' started by LeeStopps, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeeStopps

LeeStopps Mobile Deity

Help !

I have just got my Centro in UK today and cant get both of my IM programs ( CClite and Mundu ) working . Can someone tell me whats being used for Centros ???

Also , where can i buy a decent stylus for my new phone ??

Thanks

Lee:newpalm:

2. Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy Detective/Moderator

I'm not familiar with CCLite and have you checked to see if you are using the latest version of Mundu? I have seen some discussion elsewhere about emailing the developer for a Centro version.

3. LeeStopps

LeeStopps Mobile Deity

CClite stopped DEV a while ago so theres no chance there i dont think and ive checked on Mundu site and it looks like im up to date ?
    Just thought someone might have come accross this and maybe settled on a product already ...... ill keep an eye out

thanks for reply

lee

4. Oldsmobile_Mike

Oldsmobile_Mike Mobile Evangelist

Never heard of either of these programs, what's wrong with the standard IM application? It works pretty well on the Centro (as it should, considering it's bundled with the device), especially if you have accounts on AIM, MSN, and Yahoo.

As for a stylus, I bought a nice metal one online, but couldn't find the name of the company I ordered it from. Sorry, they do exist though! Try google. ;-)

5. LeeStopps

LeeStopps Mobile Deity

Mike , i only wish it came with a standard IM application , i think in the UK it doesnt come with this peice of software . I wish i could get it even by paying from palm if need be ? i dont need complicated stuff and only use it occasionally

Regards

lee Stopps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.