Can I check settings and see how many minutes the phone has been used?

Discussion in 'Palm Centro' started by mokoni, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mokoni

mokoni Member

I purchased a used Centro on eBay. The seller listed it as "brand new" and it is clearly not. It seems like there is a way for me to check the settings somehow to see how many minutes the phone has actually been used. Is this possible or am I dreaming?
  2. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

In the Phone application, go to the Calls List, and in the first menu you will find the option Totals. Actually it poorly offers you the sole count of total use, not like in your cheapest dumbphone in which you can find more detailed info.

There is an app that is very useful to evaluate and measure your phone usage, and it offers you more detailed info than the Calls List. It's MyCallLog, by Payalba. I suggest you download and install, it's freeware, previous hotsync done for security reasons, and give it a try.
  3. Varjak

Varjak Newbie

My recommendation is, regardless of whether you find out about the minutes, is that you return the phone if you have ANY reservations about it. It's just not worth the hassle and it's too easy to find another one.
  4. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

Hmmm, well this shall be the actual ground zero. Not totally satisfied, return it. Wise, indeed.