Calling All Travelers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VampiressRN, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PDA Bach

PDA Bach Dunsel

No-- to further obfuscate everything possible, the conversation about telephones was a PM that I sent to Holvoetn who is not, to my knowledge, a station at all.

2. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Hmmm ... I am able to huff and puff from time to time but a train I have not been called yet ... :rolleyes:

3. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

I am planning a trip to Kauai this year. I have been there before eons ago, so looking forward to it again. Anyone addicted to travel to Hawaii?
    [​IMG]

4. minimalposter

minimalposter some call me ... mp

For a free martni and hulu dance I would be in :)

5. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

I don't know about addicted, but my sister & her DH just got back from 2 weeks in Maui. Their first visit there (sans the kids!), and if the opportunity arose for another visit, I'm very sure that addiction would not be far off. :D
    (These photos are for you, Vamps. ;) And maybe Nine. Note the tiny tropical flowers in upper right corner of daytime photo; I trust I don't have to point out the tiny little tropical garments of the Men of Hula. :D )

Attached Files:

6. VampiressRN

Yeah, those loin cloths sure know how to shimmy and shake. The time I went to Kauai I was with the not-so-nice hubby. I am definitely glad to go back as a happy divorce' with good friends and looking forward to partying hardy. I just love tropical anything (well except for intense sun and humidity) so that is why I am going in October. When I was there before we stayed at the CoCo Palms (that is where they filmed Elvis in Blue Hawaii) and it was just beautiful. I hear that storms took out most of the Palms on that property a couple of years ago, so will be eager to see it again.

What does DH stand for (Divorced Husband, _ _ _ _ Holder, Discriminating Hottie, Don Hujan, Delightful Hawaiian, Dumb Hoser, Decadent Hombre.......)?

(edited to add _ _ _ _ Head)

7. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Family Board, remember. ;) Why, DH is her Dear Husband of 18 years this July. :) He's a keeper. :newpalm:

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  8. VampiressRN

Wheeeew. Close call then...I was worried...and it wasn't as bad as you thought....winkwink.

9. VampiressRN

Bringing back on oldy. ;)

Anyone watch the TRAVEL channel? They have some really great shows. Today I watched (for the second time) Great American Castles. The homes were absolutely amazing (someone has money). :cool:

Anyway...has anyone ever toured a castle? Where at and give us the details please?
    [​IMG]

10. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Sure, I visited a couple of medieval castles in Spain. It makes one wonder how people could live in there ...

The torture room from the Spanish Inquistion I saw in Peñiscola was really something to remember. Crazy what people are able to do to each other ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.