Brighthand RSS Feeds

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Help and Announcements' started by jigwashere, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

:confused: :confused: :confused:

They do?

So you may save the work to "RSS-ify" a page on the administrator side or something? Oh, well, this is good, I didn't know it either (I'm actually amazed that Jig didn't know it :p).

You know, I do like RSS feeds more than I like many other comm feeds. I am not mobile connected 100% of the time; I rather follow feeds from a full size computer. RSS is just so convenient. Doesn't clutter storage like email, doesn't demand that much attention like all the 'push-somethings' around, doesn't draw your attention like messengers, it's cheap...

AW, now you're the one to blame if I hog my computer with RSS even more :D :D :D

2. Mi An

Mi An Untethered

I totally understand why they do this, but I fear it might put a bit of a crimp in my movie listing plans. At least it's not opt-in.

It's weird, there was a guy who created a specific web application to RSSify movie listings -- mostly for himself, but he eventually made the tool publicly accessible -- and lawyers called to shut him down. If I was a studio, writer, director, publisher, I'd want movie listings to be as widely accessible as humanly possible.

Edit:
    =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.