Blackberry Info?

Discussion in 'Blackberry' started by Mychael, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mychael

Mychael Mobile Consultant

I am interested in the 7750 with phone service from Verizon. I like the large keyboard and the thunmbwhell aspect. I am a PPC user but really only use it for contacts and calander and one loan/mortage calculator program. I am looking to combine my phone and PDA into one and really like th 7750 as my new job will be heavy on the emails.
    Is there a website out there with Blackberry users I can talk to? This forum is a little lonely. Are there lots of downloads (apps) for the BB's too? I am unsure of the switch to BB and would like to talk to someone.

Thanks.

2. Brian

Brian Mobile Deity

I'm sure there are several forums set up for BB users, I just don't visit them and don't know.

From my expereince with BB, it's a phenominal data device. You'll love it for emails, and even PIM management isn't that bad. The web browsing stinks, but is servicable in a pinch. As for apps, that's a problem. There are very few applications out there. The best place to start would be www.handango.com, they have a BB section.

Brian

www.BargainPDA.com | www.DigitalCameraReview.com | www.NotebookReview.com | www.SpotStop.com | www.TabletPCReviewSpot.com

3. Mychael

Mychael Mobile Consultant

Thank you. I have been surfin around and found some stuff. Can you tell me if the 7250 superceddes the 7750? It looks like it does by asgain I can not get a straigt answer. I trust you guys. It looks like the 7250 has blue-tooth and a smaller screen for starters.
    Thanks for the help.

4. Brian

Brian Mobile Deity

They're two different models with two different targets. I don't think there's much value in the larger screen. When I used the 7200 for a while, I disliked the POP email connection. RIM has since updated the way that works and it's much better.

Brian

www.BargainPDA.com | www.DigitalCameraReview.com | www.NotebookReview.com | www.SpotStop.com | www.TabletPCReviewSpot.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.