backdrop for os5?

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Palm OS)' started by cm0n3y34, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cm0n3y34

cm0n3y34 Modded T|T3 User

Hey, ive been using my Palm T|T3 for awhile, and I joined Brighthand. :)

I have a question. I tried to get BackdropCG for my T3 and the page never tol me it wasnt os5 compatible, so is there a backdrop app for os5?(Maybe t3 dia compatible so the backdrop can stretch?)

Backdrop apps make the background of apps a picture instead of a solid color.

2. palmgeek5394

palmgeek5394 Nokia N800 + HTC Wizard

I've heard of that app before. I don't think it's OS5 compatible, and it seems very likely to cause problems on NVFS, too.

3. cm0n3y34

the app told me its not for os5, I was wondering if there was a backdrop app for os5
    os5 hack or app please?

4. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

Welcome to Brighthand, cm0n3y34! :D

Ah, another T3 user... :cool:

I'm not aware of any such software to change the background within apps, but perhaps someone else will have some ideas. There are several apps available for the launcher background, however, including some great third-party launchers that offer additional flexibility / functionality. I use ZLauncher, which has tons of configuration options. Those include background images, even different images for different tabs if you prefer. I mainly like it for the additional functionality, though, especially managing apps on the SD card.

Do some searching here for things like background, skin, and launcher, etc, and you'll get all sorts of info.

Joe

5. cm0n3y34

I use Zlauncher too, its sweet, but when i saw that app, i thought i could use a simmilar background immage as the ones on my zlauncher(Keep a constant theme throughout!) oh well i might find one that supprots os5 through google, though! Thanks nyway !

6. JRakes

Ah... Well, good luck! If you find something, post back - That could be a nice little touch!

7. Strife89

Strife89 Always Struggling

I learned of ZLauncher shortly after signing up as a member here, but as I've said before, my wallet is on an extreme diet.....

JRakes, what's the demo like? Is it time-limited?

8. JRakes

IIRC, the trial for ZL is not crippled at all - It is full-featured so you can exercise it fully and try out all of the features / benefits. It is time limited, however. I seem to recall that it is 2 weeks, but I'm not sure; It's been a few years since I bought it. I can honestly say, though, that I haven't regretted a cent of the cost! :D

Joe-Boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.