Asus Zenwatch 2?

Discussion in 'General Smartphone/Handheld/Wearable Discussion' started by internetpilot, Jun 29, 2016.

1. internetpilot

internetpilot Flying Dog (...duh...)

That's a great deal. I think I liked my ZW2 more than my ZW3, but the ZW2 have up the ghost a long time ago. My ZW3 did the same but it was under warranty so I sent it off for repair (new battery and main board), but it's starting to act up again and recharges very unreliably. I'm now back to a dumb watch. New habits die hard though because even though I only had a smartwatch for a relatively short time, if my phone makes a noise I still look at my watch first. There just isn't one out there right now that I'm interested in buying.

RickAgresta and scjjtt like this.
  2. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

As I have stated before, I really like smartwatches. I especially like how efficient my Pebble Time Steel is - it just works. With that said, I could almost (I said, almost) venture over to the dark side just to have an Apple watch. Like my Pebble, they just work and the displays are great. They continue to get better with each generation. I just wish there was an Android watch that would match or exceed what comes out from Apple.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1") /128GB using Tapatalk

jigwashere, RickAgresta and Hook like this.
  3. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Maybe someone should let Tim Cook know that there's an untapped TON of potential Apple Watch™® customers, who just don't happen to use iPhones™©®…the watch just needs a teeny-tiny tweak…
    I'm just sayin'

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    jigwashere, Hook and scjjtt like this.
  4. internetpilot

internetpilot Flying Dog (...duh...)

I'm just going to develop and offer an iPhone emulator for Android on the Google Play Store. BOOM! Millionaire. Who's with me?

5. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

It's a good idea, but Apple would drop so much litigation on you that your grandchildren's grandchildren would still be in court. It would make Jarndyce v. Jarndyce look like traffic court.

internetpilot and scjjtt like this.