Asus Zenwatch 2?

Discussion in 'Wearables' started by internetpilot, Jun 29, 2016.

1. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

Yes, I worked with Google Messages but there are times I need to go back and respond to a text which came in before another text came through and with Messages, I can't go back because I've already looked at it, even though I didn't respond. Wear Messages allow me to back up and read and/or respond to previous texts.

The ZW2 can add sound to the notifications, but like you, I don't want that.

I downloaded, and paid for Feel the Wear which promised to be able to change the number and intensity of the vibrations, but I haven't been able to get that to work with the ZW2.

I'm looking forward to Wear 2.0 - just so I can hide the apps that I never use. I know that Wear Mini Launcher does that, but my first go around with it was confusing.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

2. internetpilot

internetpilot Flying Dog (...duh...)

I wonder why you can't see older texts in Messages? I have no trouble doing that...just tried it now. I wonder if SMS is dependent on the OS version, phone, or even the network you're on. I'm on Android 7.1.2, on a Nexus phone, and on Sprint (but with integrated Google Voice through Sprint). It would be interesting to see if that makes a difference.

I don't know if I'm looking forward to Wear 2.0 or not. I've heard some bad things about it, too, like notifications are really messed up and that Do Not Disturb is not synced (it's handled separately for your phone and the watch, which is just stupid). We'll see...IF it ever actually arrives.

scjjtt likes this.