App Row Moved to Right Side in Landscape

Discussion in 'General Smartphone/Handheld/Wearable Discussion' started by scjjtt, Dec 13, 2020.

1. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

You could add those icons to the bottom of those 3 home screens, couldn't you? I can't fix the old dog, new gestures issue, though. ;)

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

2. internetpilot

internetpilot Flying Dog (...duh...)

I don't know about Hook or scjjtt, but the reasons I use Nova Launcher include because the stock launcher doesn't allow as many rows/columns (on both the home screens as well as the app drawer), allows for individual customizing icons, renaming labels, tabs in the app drawer, more dock options, etc. Like right now my home screens are 5x7 whereas the max you can do with the stock launcher is 5x5. I really wanted to use gestures, so I made a valiant effort to use the stock launcher back when I first bought the phone, but quickly went back to Nova because I missed the extra features/settings too much.

3. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

In my case, I'm happy with the placement of the dock. Redundant icons? No thanks. :vbrolleyes:

jigwashere, scjjtt and headcronie like this.
  4. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

On my tablet I have more room but I still like Nova as I said before - locking my setup in place & putting apps in alphabet order.

On other phones being able to put more columns on the rows were important to me so I can only have 2 rows above my dock & then display the Transparent Weather widget at the top without things looking crowded. With the Moto G Stylus being so long I am getting by fine with its default UI.

Concerning the new gestures - I tried them & I don't like them - also if Mrs scjjtt was using my phone, she was familiar with them, making it hard to use my phone.

Here is a pic of my homepage on my Stylus.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

5. headcronie

headcronie Greyscale. Nuff Said. Super Moderator

I do love looking at homepages. It is quite interesting to see how people organize, categorize and prioritize their apps and most likely their time. You get to see what is most important to them. What makes them tick. :)

Thanks for sharing, Scott! :)

RickAgresta, jigwashere and scjjtt like this.