Anyone tried Styletap for Android (palm os emulator)?

Discussion in 'Applications/Utilities (Palm OS)' started by SyncRaven, Aug 21, 2021.

1. SyncRaven

SyncRaven Mobile Deity

I've played with it off and on. It works really good overall but i've been on the fence about buying it for a long time now. One, it's pretty expensive, and two when I try to play Palm games on it, the software buttons don't seem responsive enough.
    Talked to the author about it and they said it "couldn't" be an issue since it just emulates the buttons in real time. Yet I've had the same experience on multiple phones.
    I also wish it included the OEM palm PIM apps - you would have to install third party calanders etc instead of using the default palm apps.
    The only other emulator i've tried is PHEM, which works great with with PIM apps but runs way too fast for any gaming. On the positive side PHEM includes the graffiti writing area.

scjjtt likes this.
  2. Hook

Hook Her Clack is Worse Than Her Bite

I'm not entirely sure why one would pay for a Palm emulator if one as a working Palm around. But that's just me. :vbwink:

scjjtt, raspabalsa and RickAgresta like this.
  3. SyncRaven

SyncRaven Mobile Deity

Yeah - just because i'm a nerd I guess :). I have plenty of working palms around me :).

scjjtt and lelisa13p like this.
  4. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Me, too. :thumbsup: My two TXs seem to be having some (different from each other) battery issues lately. Chris replaced both batteries in August 2017. :vbfrown: And I need to buy two new chargers.

scjjtt and Hook like this.
  5. RickAgresta

RickAgresta General Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

How many is plenty? TX, 755p, Centro, Zire31 all work. Pretty sure the m130 is kaputt <G>

Hook, scjjtt and lelisa13p like this.
  6. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

I still have a couple working Centro's in a drawer. My last working TX & accessories were adopted into a wonderful family who could love & support it so much better than I could!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

RickAgresta, lelisa13p and Hook like this.