1. We will be doing some maintenance work to upgrade the forum platform and add some new features and style options. This work will begin at 10 a.m. EST and last for approximately 30 minutes; for most of that time, the forum will remain accessible but read-only, and for a short time the site will be completely unavailable. We'll take down this message once work is complete.

Anyone familiar with Clear Temp for handhelds. Removes cache?

Discussion in 'PDAs and Handhelds' started by JackdaShack, Mar 7, 2013.

1. JackdaShack

JackdaShack Newbie

Well I have it and when I run it some of the boxes I check do not seem to clear the cache. It will report so much cache was cleared but some the checked boxes still have a figure, as if uncleared, next to them. I thought un-install it and re-install it but how would you do that? Fact is, I do have a small REMOVE PROGRAMS program and it doesn't show Clear Temp as being present?

Any help greatly appreciated. But this forum looks dying ... liked PDA's I guess. But what can I do. Mine is still working like a charm! It's sometimes easier to carry this than my tablet into places I go. Thanks! jack ":-D
  2. RickAgresta

RickAgresta boldly battling the XenForo-ces {squeek!!}

sorry, no experience with the iPaq Classic Handheld...assuming that's the device you're speaking of?
  3. Adama D. Brown

Adama D. Brown Brighthand Reviewer

Some files you just won't be able to clear, if they were deposited by the system or are currently in use.