Anyone familiar with Clear Temp for handhelds. Removes cache?

Discussion in 'PDAs and Handhelds' started by JackdaShack, Mar 7, 2013.

1. JackdaShack

JackdaShack Newbie

Well I have it and when I run it some of the boxes I check do not seem to clear the cache. It will report so much cache was cleared but some the checked boxes still have a figure, as if uncleared, next to them. I thought un-install it and re-install it but how would you do that? Fact is, I do have a small REMOVE PROGRAMS program and it doesn't show Clear Temp as being present?

Any help greatly appreciated. But this forum looks dying ... liked PDA's I guess. But what can I do. Mine is still working like a charm! It's sometimes easier to carry this than my tablet into places I go. Thanks! jack ":-D
  2. RickAgresta

RickAgresta boldly battling the XenForo-ces {squeek!!}

sorry, no experience with the iPaq Classic Handheld...assuming that's the device you're speaking of?
  3. Adama D. Brown

Adama D. Brown Brighthand Reviewer

Some files you just won't be able to clear, if they were deposited by the system or are currently in use.