Any Note9 Folks Out There?

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by JRakes, Jul 2, 2020.

1. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

With the forums as slow as they are, I thought I'd try to find other Note9 users out there in order to share notes, experiences, and perhaps seek help if we have an issue.

I've had my Note (his name is Baxter) a little over a year and am really liking it. He's on Android 10 and OneUI v2.0. It came w/ Android 9 Pie and OneUI v1.0, but I got the update this past winter. I've got no experience w/ OneUI, however, as I've used Nova Launcher for years and it was one of the first things I installed.

I have the 512Gb version and, as much for fun and bragging rights as anything, I have a 512GB SDSX card in there. So I'm carrynig around a Tb of storage in my pocket or hand. (Sorta like bumping my newish laptop up to 2x1Tb SSD's and 64Gb Ram. :D )

Got the new OtterBox Defender when I bought the phone - Love those things. I have a few other cases of varying colors to switch out from time to time. But mostly he's my near-constant companion - I rely on him for all sorts of things, so he's getting good use. And good care.

So who else out there is in this group?

2. headcronie

headcronie Greyscale. Nuff Said. Super Moderator

I don't want to burst your bubble, but nobody I know has that model that is active here. In fact, I am the only person with a Note that I can think of and I am a generation behind you.

They are great devices though.

I have had the Note 2, 4, 5, and 8. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

lelisa13p and jigwashere like this.
  3. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

Close enough! :D

I didn't see any mentions of the 9, or a Note of any generation for that matter, when I casually browsed through before posting.

lelisa13p, headcronie and jigwashere like this.