am i stupid? or what?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nicholas w, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas w

Nicholas w Mobile Deity

2. lhwj

lhwj Mobile Deity

What disruptive message? It isn't there.....I know you deleted it but what did you say???

Luke

3. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

No matter what it said...at least you had the intelligence to apologize and delete the offensive post. It is important to be respectful of everyone on a message board, as there is much diversity among posters. ;)

4. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Seconding The Vamp - admitting error and apologising (for whatever it was) seems very rare these days. I wish more people did it. Good on ya - keep posting and we'll keep replying. Promise. ;)

5. e_tellurian

e_tellurian Mobile Evangelist

No you are not "stupid".

What you are is human ... like us.

E-T

6. Nicholas w

Nicholas w Mobile Deity

thanks. you people are really nice. i love this forum. :) :) :)

and if u must know i think i said some stuff about how i hate 515's
    and how much they suck . then i sed how stupid he was for buying one and that i hate him. but of course it was a lot worse than that.
    but in all actuallity i envied 515's. it was just that i bought i 505 right before they released the 515.

7. jawbone

jawbone Feeble minded fool

re:

am i stupid? or what?

yes

jk :D

8. VampiressRN

Vampy slapping Jawbone around!!! I'll show you stupid.....I still can't get my T/C WiFi to work right....ARGH....now that is STUPAAD....LOL:p

OK....I need some help here with a stupid question....I am going to NZ & OZ with some friends in January. I want to take my laptop & LCD projector so I can give a class to my fellow nurses (then we can write some of the travel expense off on our taxes). I know I need to do some more research on this, but if my laptop and projector don't have built in voltage converters....what do I need to buy? There are so many converters it is confusing. I need to plug those two items in at the same time. Thanks in advance.:)

9. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Not an electronics expert (so don't try this without advice), but surely taking one voltage converter and a 2- or 3-way extension plug would do..?

10. VampiressRN

OK...will keep sucking info from the brainpans of the innocent!!! I have plenty of time to get it all figured out, plus my developer/IT friends at work will help me.

Hey Nick....so glad you started this thread...I love asking stupid questions.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.