Acne Iphone application....

Discussion in 'iOS / iPhone' started by PC4Life, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

< lelisa13p opens her umbrella so as not to get hit by any of the flying pieces of SR's weirdometer. :p >

2. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

Somehow I got the feeling this is all my fault. Here we are merrily thrashing a useless app for the iPhone, until Kate Winslet comes up only to provide a publicly reknown example of white skin, of the type that doesn't get tanned. Now we're about to discuss weirdometer warranties and manufacturers...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

<Since holvoetn doesn't pop up that often lately, I may not expect the usual "thread moved to the Off-Topic. Carry on, folks"...>

3. DTM

DTM ---

OK, let's see what we can do here.

Is is true that spending excessive amounts of time thinking about, oh, say, hot actresses who are wont to show up semi-nude onscreen, can result in high hormone levels, which in turn can aggravate acne breakouts? And if so, does anyone know a good acne treatment?

<With a titanic (sorry) effort, DTM gets the thread back on-topic.>

PC4Life, you would do well to read lelisa13p's signature.

4. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

I've warned you about the dangers of bringing that thing into Brighthand. :rolleyes: :p

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  5. Silly Rabbit

Silly Rabbit In training!

<SR huddles with lelisa13p under the umbrella & watches the glittery, pink & purple innards of the weirdometer raining down>

Since this one was the Titanic version, I thought it would be ok. But yes, Hook, you were right.

<SR notes the weirdometer warranty excludes damage done while doing it's job.>

6. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

< lelisa13p is glad for SR's company :) , noting that this is the first time this year that she's been able to use an umbrella that didn't also involve mopping the basement. YAY! :D >

7. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

<Now it's hal trying NOT to think about Kate Winslet and titanic size of... Ah, forget it. My fault, my fault, my fault, my fault...>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.