$.49 App sale. $.25 music sale. $.25 book sale. Android Market

Discussion in 'Online and Brick and Mortar Store Deals' started by jigwashere, Mar 6, 2012.

1. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

2. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Thanks, jig! Book and Music are off-limits for my country... these geographical restrictions are beyond lousy now, but I can't find the proper epithet for them. Apps look nice, though. I think I'll grab Need For Speed (loved the PC counterparts, hope the Android version is good too) and will definitely upgrade to SoundHound infinite

3. jigwashere

Any thoughts on mSecure?

4. jigwashere

5. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

I don't know... I see the "Buy with 1-click" button, but I don't want to click it... I don't like any song in that Album :D

About mSecure... I already purchased a password app: Kuffs Password Safe, so I don't need to purchase another. mSecure has a nice feature set, though.

6. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Ed wrote about Google Play, replacing Android Market, today: linkie

7. Varjak

Varjak Mobile Deity

Boy, I'm regretting not having an Android device! First the sale on Poweramp and now this. Still, I hope that Google Play decides to offer higher-quality audio tracks like Apple does. I forget what Apple calls their enhanced audio store; but they do have one.

8. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Music still comes from the iTunes Store. Charts will show instantly the top 100 (songs, albums, TV, movies, rentals) for convenience. Match is an upload, download subscription service. (I don't use that one.)

9. Mi An

Mi An Mobile Deity

Thanks for posting jig. :newpalm: Amazon is starting to price match the ones they do stock. I'm mulling camera zoom fx. No real reason atm, just seems like something that might be handy on a future device. Reviewers seem to like it.

Osmos looks pretty cool too.

10. jigwashere

The E4GT comes with N.O.V.A. 2. I ran it, and it downloaded about 350MB!!! It's HUGE!. Anyway, it looks like a cool game, but doubt I'll ever play it. I'm just not that cool.