3800 Series Cases...What are YOU using??

Discussion in 'Other Device Manufacturers' started by imported_thanos, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imported_thanos

imported_thanos Mobile Deity

I would like to find out what everyone else is using for their 3800 cases.
    I have a SS3 without arms and would like a case that fits with that item attached and still have it be snug, not loose.

Thanks
    Thanos

2. Tachy

Tachy Mobile Deity

I have a 3835 and the case that came with it has grown on me. I like the fact that you can see the screen and upcoming appointments without opening anything. It is helpful for maps and directions while in the car as well (anything that doesnt need manipulation)

I agree it is not good protection if it is dropped, and it probably does not work with any of the sleeves attached..........

I have a leather case with a beltclip as well, which I use on the rare occassion I have not pockets.

3. Nikhil72

Nikhil72 Mobile Deity

I just received the PFrama+SS3 from GM and it's an excellent combo...

I believe you can get the SS3+38xx case from pielframa.com or contact George direct at GGM685@prodigy.net

On another note, I also received the SS5 no arms and it too is an excellent and beautiful sleeve. It complements the iPAQ brilliantly and has the cover integrated. I had just ordered a 5GB PC card drive yesterday and now I can't decide which sleeve to keep on...

Beauty vs. Functionality?

4. Eitel

Eitel Super Hero In Training

I know exactly what you mean. I too have a SS5 and I love it. I also have a PC Slider that I use with all my cards (Aircard, 5GB PC Card, D-Link 650). Down part is that I wasn't able to find a case for the PC Slider, until I got a CF case from HandHeldPlanet to beta-test with the PC Slider and it fits perfectly (after some streching), so that's the one I use the most now. Little bulky but not that bad.

5. Nikhil72

Nikhil72 Mobile Deity

I can't wait till Compaq gets those Plus expansion packs out. That'll make my decision alot easier; but for now, I think I will go for the PC card sleeve and 5GB drive. Can't beat the functionality; I have my 2GB drive now (after collecting dust for 2 months of SS5 w/arms use).

I've been using the iHolster since last June to carry my iPAQ and PC card sleeve (both the 3630 and then the 3835) and it is the perfect solution, but I think it would be troublesome for a PCSS.

6. Demerzel

Demerzel Mobile Deity

I have ordered one of Whitney's Krusell CF Cases and can't wait till it gets here :D Seems like he has a lot of orders right now, and IMHO the price is pretty hot ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.