02-08-2003, 06:44 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
nx90 questions from a pocketpc user to palm user
K I have a HP 5455 great unit but this is my second one that does hard resets for no reason. I'm getting to why I'm posting here... I've been a pocketPC user from when it first came out and love it. Did everything the way I wanted to, but as of late, it seems the palm, in my eyes caught up. So heres the thing:
I want to exchange my 5455 (14 day policy) and get the NX90 (release date is the 17th). but what I want to know is:
1) I don't have a ruler. Can someone post a picture of how much bigger is this new Clie to my unit?
2) Can this SOny take the larger memory cards? (I heard it can, and it cannot)
3) Battery life I heard mixed things. One said with flash he can get about 100+ shots before battery kills. But yet, battery life here states it'll be dead in a day without taking any shots. My 5455 battery can go 50% down on a daily use, but this is worse.
4) Does the SOny use a transreflective screen like the ipaq? I love the screen!
5) How well does a palm sync to outlook? everything I have is on outlook. Will I loose contact info?
6) And does it have a vibration feature? My 5455 is the first to have it and I like it.
7) I think I noticed the remote IR is on the side? does that mean I have to turn the unit to send IR codes to my tv?
8) Is the remote control feature learning? We just got the new digital video recorder digital cable boxes here in hawaii and I'm sure there is no pre set codes for it.
9) Is 16mb enough? Sure you say pocketpc aps are 1mb but I hear more and more aps for the palm is getting that big. and I'm used to 64mb.
02-08-2003, 11:18 AM #2
You can find the answers to these questions here:
By ItsOnlyMonday in forum Palm GeneralReplies: 8Last Post: 02-26-2006, 12:48 PM
By LLLean in forum Tungsten T seriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:33 PM
By imported_pdaboy in forum iPAQ h5000 seriesReplies: 12Last Post: 07-13-2003, 03:27 PM
By momofadhdkid in forum V seriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2002, 11:33 AM
By ricktakagi in forum General Windows Phone (Plus Windows Mobile, Pocket PC, Smartphone)Replies: 14Last Post: 09-12-2001, 05:50 PM