Thread: SKTools 3.0.60 released!
08-24-2006, 05:43 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
SKTools 3.0.60 released!
SK Software release SKTools 3.0.60!
News and updates:
- User interface improved
- Help file rewritten
New utilities added:
- "Clean!" (all clean-up utilities combined in a single window; highly customizable)
- "SIM Contacts" (view and manage contacts stored on SIM)
- "SIM SMS" (view and manage text messages stored on SIM)
- "Benchmark" (estimate CPU and file system performance, compare to other device models)
- FreeUP RAM utility now has its own dialog, allowing user to select one of the following ways to free RAM: close all programs; send WM_HIBERNATE message; Compact Heaps (WM5 only); simulate low memory condition
- Compact call history (remove repeated records)
- Shortcut Wizard (easily create shortcuts to SKTools' features)
Significant improvements to former utilities:
- "Bad" items filter (you can teach SKTools what to treat as “bad”)
- Detected items are passed to "Clean!" and "Auto mode"
Temporary and Junk files
- Find and delete zero-sized files
- New profile added; few changes
- New search method
-"Purge call history" now works on WM5. (Don’t forget to turn it on in Settings)
- New utility – "Compact call history" – gives an alternative way of cleaning call history by deleting only repeated records (Don’t forget to turn it on in Settings)
- Shows EDB bases from PIM.vol; you can delete and clean these bases, but not import/export.
- Now 70+ tweaks!
- New optimization option for WM5 – make ActiveSync log read-only)
- Statistics are kept between sessions
- Count "slack information" for storage cards
- Compact Heaps
- Full backup on WM5 enabled
- e-mail and PIM data can be restored from full backup on WM5
- Advanced scheduler
- Advanced scheduler
Last edited by S_K; 08-24-2006 at 11:00 AM.
By CharlyV in forum Press Releases/AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2006, 02:35 PM
By CharlyV in forum Press Releases/AnnouncementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2006, 06:09 AM
By S_K in forum Press Releases/AnnouncementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2006, 04:58 PM
By CharlyV in forum Press Releases/AnnouncementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2006, 04:13 PM
By S_K in forum Press Releases/AnnouncementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2005, 03:37 PM