Anyone familiar with Clear Temp for handhelds. Removes cache?

+ Reply to Thread

Default Anyone familiar with Clear Temp for handhelds. Removes cache?

Well I have it and when I run it some of the boxes I check do not seem to clear the cache. It will report so much cache was cleared but some the checked boxes still have a figure, as if uncleared, next to them. I thought un-install it and re-install it but how would you do that? Fact is, I do have a small REMOVE PROGRAMS program and it doesn't show Clear Temp as being present?

Any help greatly appreciated. But this forum looks dying ... liked PDA's I guess. But what can I do. Mine is still working like a charm! It's sometimes easier to carry this than my tablet into places I go. Thanks! jack ":-D

Older 'n louder w/KB envy

Default Re: Anyone familiar with Clear Temp for handhelds. Removes cache?

sorry, no experience with the iPaq Classic Handheld...assuming that's the device you're speaking of?
    My useful BH links -- BH FAQS/repair options/digitizer discussions
    ~"Friends are the Fambly we choose" ~"Shared pain is diminished, shared joy is increased"
    ~inanimate objects are smarter than we give them credit for~our lives are too short to not help others
    ~"when you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it" Dilbert 9/22/09
    ~RAiD: making no decision is really making the choice to do nothing, about something
    ~The beauty of learning to let go of anger and those things we cannot change is that you can make choices
    and deal with things on your own terms and not have them affect your whole day or those around you.

Brighthand Reviewer

Default Re: Anyone familiar with Clear Temp for handhelds. Removes cache?

Quote Originally Posted by JackdaShack View Post
    Well I have it and when I run it some of the boxes I check do not seem to clear the cache. It will report so much cache was cleared but some the checked boxes still have a figure, as if uncleared, next to them. I thought un-install it and re-install it but how would you do that? Fact is, I do have a small REMOVE PROGRAMS program and it doesn't show Clear Temp as being present?

Any help greatly appreciated. But this forum looks dying ... liked PDA's I guess. But what can I do. Mine is still working like a charm! It's sometimes easier to carry this than my tablet into places I go. Thanks! jack ":-D
    Some files you just won't be able to clear, if they were deposited by the system or are currently in use.