Kinoma Player 4EX version update

Closed Thread
    Older 'n louder w/KB envy

Default Kinoma Player 4EX version update

I just updated Kinoma Player 4EX to Version 4.5.5

not certain how recent this is since I don't use Kinoma Player as often as pTunes or TCPMP, but the app asked me if I wanted to do the update when I opened it up tonight. surfing on the TX, so I haven't checked the site to see what the update is all about.
    My useful BH links -- BH FAQS/repair options/digitizer discussions
    ~"Friends are the Fambly we choose" ~"Shared pain is diminished, shared joy is increased"
    ~inanimate objects are smarter than we give them credit for~our lives are too short to not help others
    ~"when you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it" Dilbert 9/22/09
    ~RAiD: making no decision is really making the choice to do nothing, about something
    ~The beauty of learning to let go of anger and those things we cannot change is that you can make choices
    and deal with things on your own terms and not have them affect your whole day or those around you.

Life is a circus!

Default Re: Kinoma Player 4EX version update

Looks like it's an update for Kinoma Freeplay, too. Apparently, Youtube did something recently that required a fix in Kinoma.

Kinoma FreePlay and Kinoma Player 4 updates now available
    This Signature Line Intentionally Left Blank

Banned

Default Re: Kinoma Player 4EX version update

I meant to post this. I got the email notification but haven't done it yet. I guess that the OTA thing probably won't work for me, since the LD always seems to have a problem with that.