Video file issues...

Closed Thread
    Banned

Default Video file issues...

I noted a few days ago that I was having problems using DownloadHelper to get a file onto my LD. Now another problem seems to have come up that might be related or might be a file format issue.

I was trying to get this video onto my LD:

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/...597076EjEJH2BJ

It's marked as a 'DVB, XviD, MP3' file. I downloaded it directly to my SD card; but neither Kinoma or TCPMP will play it. Both should have all the necessary plugins, etc. to play this file, right?

Does anyone else have any other methods for getting this file to my LD? Someone recently mentioned RealPlayer SP as something that seems to work well.

Thanks.

Banned

Default Re: Video file issues...

"I noted a few days ago that I was having problems using DownloadHelper to get a file onto my LD. Now another problem seems to have come up that might be related or might be a file format issue.

I was trying to get this video onto my LD:

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/...597076EjEJH2BJ

It's marked as a 'DVB, XviD, MP3' file. I downloaded it directly to my SD card; but neither Kinoma or TCPMP will play it. Both should have all the necessary plugins, etc. to play this file, right?

Does anyone else have any other methods for getting this file to my LD? Someone recently mentioned RealPlayer SP as something that seems to work well.

Thanks."

Anyone?

Mobile Enthusiast

Have you thought about converting the file to a different video format such as AVI which does play on TCPMP?

Banned

Actually, the file IS in AVI format (or so the 'properties' etc. indicate).