2 media players - Page 2

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 media players

Banned

Default Re: 2 media players

Jig, someone else (I believe) mentioned that videos with AMR-coded video caused a problem on some players (I don't remember all the permutations). I believe AMR is not often used as an audio format. It's meant for speech and is low quality. It's associated with certain cellphone video as part of the 3GPP standard. I would guess that similar content to the video Gambolio wants is available with a better audio component.

Gambolio, I'd recommend searching BH for 'AMR.' Also, if you'd like, post the specific YouTube video you are interested in. I'll see if it works on my Kinoma 4EX installation.

Brain stuck BogoMipping

I've read similar things about the AMR codec. I believe it's mostly used by digital voice recorders, not optimized for, say, movies or music.
    raspabalsa
    Palm Vx -> Palm m515 -> Palm Tungsten T1 -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm TX -> Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 + Apple BT Keyboard -> Sony Xperia Z1 phone + Logitech BT Keyboard

There are just four simple machines to alter force: the lever, the pulley, the inclined plane and, um, the internal combustion engine - Calvin
    Anything with a large enough engine will fly

Med Student

Use a framerate of 15 fps (~20 max) and a bitrate of less than 700 kbps for best results.
    My Artwork (+)
    Founder of TripleH Labs - Freeware Apps for Palm OS
    T|T5, Moto L6, Sony PSP (semi-retired)
    :: My Brain Grooves The 2008's Edition!
    :: Easy Guide: Videos for your Palm
    :: Use Your Palm To The EXTREME!

I am having a problem with kinoma to send me my access code so I can open 4. I sent my info and they won't email me back what should I do?