Thread: Rookie Questions..
09-13-2001, 08:55 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2001
- alamo, CA
New owner would like to know:
1.) Does pocket Word have a spell checker in it?
2.) Where are the folders located. If I create a "Pocket word "letter - is it saved automaticly?
3.) Where is "My Documents"?
4.) On the Today screen, can the screen display show the actual task or just the fact that you have a task. How do you delete a task?
5.) Is there a site to go to learn all that the IPAQ can do and how to do it?
09-13-2001, 09:25 AM #2
1) Not yet--maybe PPC 2002 will.
2) Yep, it's saved automatically under My Documents. Open File Explorer (Start/Programs/File Explorer) and you can see the file structure.
3) My Documents is directly under the root directory.
4) I don't think you can change a task from here. However, there are various plug-ins that will let you do this.
5) Not that I know of, but keep reading these threads and in about one evening, you'll learn more than you can anywhere else.
09-13-2001, 10:05 AM #3
No spell check in the 2002 upgrade. New devices will have it though.
09-15-2001, 01:23 AM #4
Brighthand is great, once you get just a bit familiar with the lingo and the capabilities. To help you get to that state, a good place to start is http://www.pocketpchow2.com/. Go through the "How" "What" and "Where" sections with you iPAQ in hand...play around a bit...and then surf Brighthand daily./Dave
By trishtruelop in forum Treo 650Replies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2005, 04:21 PM
By csdefriece in forum PDAs and HandheldsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2005, 04:36 PM
By IndyRay in forum iPAQ hx4700 seriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2004, 07:52 AM
By illpress in forum ZireReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2004, 04:30 AM
By jnp in forum Tungsten T seriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:49 AM