Sony PlayStation Vita Review: Taking Mobile Gaming to a New Level Discussion

+ Reply to Thread
    PocketGoddess

Arrow Sony PlayStation Vita Review: Taking Mobile Gaming to a New Level Discussion

The Sony PlayStation Vita is the spiritual successor to the PSP, which was launched almost seven years ago. But it's more than just a portable gaming machine, with two cameras, a web browser, Bluetooth, WiFi, and even optional 3G mobile data service from AT&T.

The Vita officially launched with a $250 WiFi-only model and a $300 3G/WiFi model. This review covers the First Edition bundle that released early with a 3G/WiFi Vita, a 4GB memory card, limited edition case, and a copy of Little Deviants.

Read the full content of this Article: Sony PlayStation Vita Review: Taking Mobile Gaming to a New Level

Related Articles:

Mobile Deity

Default Re: Sony PlayStation Vita Review: Taking Mobile Gaming to a New Level Discussion

Got the Vita on the day it was launched. Being where I am, that's ahead of everyone. Spot on with the review. Amazing device but focused on game playing.

I picked up the wifi version because the 3G version is locked on to AT&T and won't work on the island.
    I am @guamguy on Twitter.

PocketGoddess

Default Re: Sony PlayStation Vita Review: Taking Mobile Gaming to a New Level Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Drillbit View Post
    Got the Vita on the day it was launched. Being where I am, that's ahead of everyone. Spot on with the review. Amazing device but focused on game playing.

I picked up the wifi version because the 3G version is locked on to AT&T and won't work on the island.
    What are you playing? I started out with Lumines/Katamari, but I've been absolutely obsessed with Uncharted for the last week or so. Never really got into the series on the PS3, but it's fantastic on the Vita.
    http://www.pocketgoddess.com

Mobile Deity

I'm playing Blazblue Extend, waiting for a Disgaea this coming April. Debating if I should get Dynasty Warriors Next.
    I am @guamguy on Twitter.