Corel Slingshot for iOS Review: Share Photos From Your iPhone Through Facebook Discussion

+ Reply to Thread
    Brighthand Contributor

Default Corel Slingshot for iOS Review: Share Photos From Your iPhone Through Facebook Discussion

Corel's free Slingshot app lets you easily share pictures from your iPhone (or your iPod or iPad) through Facebook and email. You can also make some small tweaks to your images, but to do more photo editing than that, you'll need a second app.

Read the full content of this Article: Corel Slingshot for iOS Review: Share Photos From Your iPhone Through Facebook

Related Articles:

r0k
    Mobile Deity
    (in the Palm of God's Hand *Detroit)....... Device: iPhone 5

Default Re: Corel Slingshot for iOS Review: Share Photos From Your iPhone Through Facebook Discussion

Downloaded. Installed. Thanks!

I've got photostream and will soon start a trial of carousel so I want to see how slingshot might fit in. Frankly I'm not that likely to do much with carousel and slingshot. I'm already pushing my photos up to my Mac automagically. I'm more interested in something that process them once they are there but I'll give slinghshot a try nonetheless.
    -Jeff
    (r0k)

Palm Devices List (updated 10/17/2011)

sharp - early 1990's -> palm iii (late 1998) ... T|T3 -> ipaq 3115
    (returned to store) ->TX ... Treo 650-> 755p ->bb8830+iPod Touch->RAZR M + iPhone5+iPad mini