10 Cool Business Apps for iPhones and Android OS Phones Discussion

+ Reply to Thread
    TechnologyGuide Editor

Arrow 10 Cool Business Apps for iPhones and Android OS Phones Discussion

Although games, entertainment apps, and other consumer fare get a lot of limelight, there are also tons of great business apps out there for smartphones. These apps can help you manage everything from business travel to social networking, meet-ups with colleagues, Microsoft Office document tweaking, and much more, all while you're on the go.

Read the full content of this Article: 10 Cool Business Apps for iPhones and Android OS Phones

Related Articles:

Brighthand Reviewer

Default Re: 10 Cool Business Apps for iPhones and Android OS Phones Discussion

Dropbox definitely deserves it's position high up on useful apps--not just for business either, but for practically everything. I know some people aren't hot on "the cloud" for data storage, but Dropbox's universality makes it just a ridiculously easy way to transfer files. Particularly if you have, say, a device that doesn't have Bluetooth.

Your Super Moderator
    Atlanta, GA USA Devices: Misc Palm & iProducts

Consistent complaints in the Apple App Store that the voice feature in Google Translate for iOS fails every time after first use. I would be interested after the bug gets fixed.

OTOH, I use Dropbox every day for a variety of documents. 5* App!
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

Brighthand Forums - The Best Advice At Any Price

m130, Zire 71, Tungsten E, Palm TX, Eee PC, Aspire One, iPod Touch 2G, iPhone 3Gs, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini-R

Brighthand Reviewer

Can't speak to iOS, but Google Translate is extremely reliable and fun on Android. I've even checked it's translations against a multilingual friend, who said it was quite accurate.

Your Super Moderator
    Atlanta, GA USA Devices: Misc Palm & iProducts

I went over to the App Store and read the User reviews as I usually do, prior to installing anything new. That was the only complaint listed, but several times.
    Experience is what you get when you thought you were getting something else.

Brighthand Forums - The Best Advice At Any Price

m130, Zire 71, Tungsten E, Palm TX, Eee PC, Aspire One, iPod Touch 2G, iPhone 3Gs, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini-R

TabletPCReview Editor

These are Jacqueline's choices, and if I were to add one it would be LogMeIn Ignition. This is the most useful app on any of my smartphones and tablets.

I did a review of the Android version not too long ago:
    LogMeIn Ignition for Android OS Review
    -
    I am the former Site Editor of Brighthand, but I now run the sister-site TabletPCReview. Follow me on Twitter or Google+