HTC Droid Incredible 2 and Samsung Droid Charge Prices Leak Out Discussion

Closed Thread
    TabletPCReview Editor

Default HTC Droid Incredible 2 and Samsung Droid Charge Prices Leak Out Discussion

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 and Samsung Droid Charge are two of the high-end Android OS smartphones that Verizon is expected to release later this month. Those who are considering getting one of these should be interested in the price list that has just leaked out.

Read the full content of this Article: HTC Droid Incredible 2 and Samsung Droid Charge Prices Leak Out

Related Articles:

TabletPCReview Editor

Default Re: HTC Droid Incredible 2 and Samsung Droid Charge Prices Leak Out Discussion

With the HTC ThunderBolt selling at $250, I consider it very unlikely that the Samsung Droid Charge will be priced at $300. I could be $250 as well, or even $200. We'll know soon.
    -
    I am the former Site Editor of Brighthand, but I now run the sister-site TabletPCReview. Follow me on Twitter or Google+

Default Re: HTC Droid Incredible 2 and Samsung Droid Charge Prices Leak Out Discussion

I hope you're right b/c I'm considering getting that over the Thunderbolt since it has the SAMOLED+ screen