So how many of you actually...

View Poll Results: Best link ever...do you agree?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome...best ever...thanks!

10 66.67%
  • Ahhhhh....not that great.

4 26.67%
  • That was a waste of time.

1 6.67%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Technology Freak

Default So how many of you actually...

carry your PPC in your pocket? I have a 3835 with the cover pack and I carry it in my pocket all of the time, even tho I am a college student and I have a backpack. I guess I just like knowing that it is always with me. what do you guys do?

???

In my pocket First thing in the morning. Stays there till my head hits the pillow.
    iPaq 4355, 1GB SD, Nokia 3650 (Soon to be 7610) Acer Ferrari 3000

anyone wanna buy a 1910?

both of them whiterabbit?

Mobile Consultant

Almost never in my pocket. I have 2 Krusell cases; so, I can carry it with or without my sleeves. I have both the cf and PCMCIA sleeves. I also put it in my vent clip in my car and use it with a GPS. I do take the iPAQ with me most everywhere.

Mobile Deity

Thumbs up

The "Pocket", is the only way to carry it!
    New Palm user......Tungsten T2 w/512mb SD card

Mobile Deity

Smile

All the time, throughout school, when I go out, so, yea, all the time. I also have the SS5 on it all the time.

The Member

It's <b>always</b> in my pocket whenever I leave my house, even if it's just to, say, bring out the garbage or bring in the mail, etc. ( I'm wondering whether I can ever leave the house w/o my PPC. )

I'm too self conscious to wear a PPC on my belt outside. And I also keep it in my pocket even if I'm carrying a bag/pack/waist pouch/etc. So, I prefer <b>all</b> case makers to have a clipless option for their cases. A protruding clip/stud is uncomfortable when facing you, & it creates an unslightly bulge when facing outwards.

Originally posted by WhiteRabbit5
    In my pocket First thing in the morning. Stays there till my head hits the pillow.
    Hi WhiteRabbit5, I think it's a good idea to sync every once in a while ..

Mobile Deity

Originally posted by merlion
    It's <b>always</b> in my pocket whenever I leave my house, even if it's just to, say, bring out the garbage or bring in the mail, etc. ( I'm wondering whether I can ever leave the house w/o my PPC. )

I'm too self conscious to wear a PPC on my belt outside. And I also keep it in my pocket even if I'm carrying a bag/pack/waist pouch/etc. So, I prefer <b>all</b> case makers to have a clipless option for their cases. A protruding clip/stud is uncomfortable when facing you, & it creates an unslightly bulge when facing outwards.

Hi WhiteRabbit5, I think it's a good idea to sync every once in a while ..
    Who needs a case? carry that baby NAKED! The feel of the "fake" metal pounding agaist your "ck" ist GEIL!
    New Palm user......Tungsten T2 w/512mb SD card

The Member

Talking

Originally posted by snOOp
    Who needs a case? carry that baby NAKED! The feel of the "fake" metal pounding agaist your "ck" ist GEIL!
    I tried carrying it naked outside but was arrested .. now I only use it naked, in the privacy of my home.

www.handheldplanet.net

I almost always carry mine in my jacket pocket. During the summer - when I don't always wear a jacket I wear it on my belt in a HandheldPlanet case (of course!). Every once in a while, if I'm wearing the right pants I'll put it in my pocket.