07-01-2012, 09:36 PM #1
How long will this work?
I just pulled out my old Bold 9650, which I used to use along with my second phone, an iPhone 4. Have used exclusively the iPhone for the last 2 years. I miss the BB. Personally, for a business communicator, I prefer it. For a mobile computer, the iPhone beats it hands down. Thing is, I use the communicator part of the equation 99% of the time. The other 1% is spent on weather app, or alarm clock. I have decided to do an experiment. I am getting my 9650 out of mothballs, charging it up, and tomorrow calling Sprint and moving my biz number back to it. I will get a new phone number for my iPhone (and probably googlevoice too again)
I am just not sure when or IF os 10 will be out for BB, so I am taking the least expensive way to be ready. I guess I am the rare bird, who wants both a bb for business, and an iPhone for after hours. All hail physical keyboards!!nuvi 765t, iPhone 5, Still waiting on BB10 phones to review. Primarily Mac focused, only using my PC's when dragged kicking and screaming.
05-09-2013, 12:38 PM #2
Re: How long will this work?
I dusted my 8530 off last week and reactivated it after 2 years with a Bionic. I prefer the "simplicity" of the bb to the super connectedness of the droid. I have no need for the latest and greatest and plan to keep using my 8530 until it completely dies.Clie PEG???-->Clie TJ37-->Tungsten E-->Tungsten E2-->T/X--->Ipod Touch 16G--->BB Curve 5350
By anzac in forum SmartphonesReplies: 22Last Post: 01-20-2012, 12:52 AM
By essential in forum SmartphonesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:35 PM
By zetsurin in forum e800 seriesReplies: 13Last Post: 11-23-2004, 04:34 AM
By mdrav65 in forum Tungsten CReplies: 10Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:45 PM
By JLP in forum PDAs and HandheldsReplies: 223Last Post: 04-07-2004, 03:37 PM